ActiveX respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect your personal information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, financial information, and telephone number) you share with us. We assure you that we follow appropriate standards for protecting your privacy on our websites and applications.
Generally, you can visit ActiveX without telling us who you are or revealing no personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
A transaction on ActiveX is to be conducted by people aged above 18 years only. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not make a transaction on ActiveX. It is the sincere duty of the legal guardians of all individuals below 18 years of age to ensure that their wards do not make a transaction without their supervision on ActiveX. We shall automatically deem that by allowing any person below the age of 18 years to transact on ActiveX, their legal guardians have willingly given their consent and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We may collect your personal data when you:
- Create an account on ActiveX.
- You provide us with your personal data.
- Use of any service-connected or related to ActiveX.
- Participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or take part in activities we promote that might require information about you.
- Complete contact forms, request newsletters, or other information from us (ex: email).
- Register your product for warranty.
When you access ActiveX, we will automatically collect your computer data, which may include:
- Browser type
- IP address
- Operating system
- Cookies and the ID and location of your device
- The state or country from where you accessed the ActiveX website.
- The pages/videos you view.
- Amount of time spent on pages/videos.
- The services you use and the way you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view, click on, search for, transact, etc.)
- The date and time of your visit
- Metadata, log files, and error logs
- Other geographic and demographic information; and
- Other hardware and software information.
- Pop-up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
This computer data is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve the overall experience, the services, and the benefits that our customers will be entitled to.
To an extent we maintain such computer data in a manner that identifies your name or contact information, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, such computer data will be treated as non-personal data.
The personal data we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies and third-party service providers), for some or all the following purposes:
- Creating or maintaining any account or profile you may have with us.
- To track your activity on ActiveX.
- Verifying and carrying out financial transactions in relation to any payments or transfers you make.
- Carrying out research and analytics on our users’ demographics and behaviour
- To personalize and/tailor any communications that we may send you and provide you with products, services, or information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us or have expressed an interest in.
- To personalize and enhance user experience.
- Determining and verifying your eligibility for certain marketing or transaction events and other features of ActiveX.
- Communicating with you concerning your account and alerting you to the latest developments.
- To enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter for fraud screening and prevention purposes.
When you register an account or provide us with your personal data, we may also use the personal data to send to you marketing and/or promotional materials about us and our services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving the marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
To provide our products and services to you or to fulfill the contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organizations to carry out some data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, fraud prevention, and screening and credit risk management companies, and mailing houses.
We may share your data with advertising networks and/or social media platforms to select and serve relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms and to search engine and analytics providers.
ActiveX and its services may contain links to third-party websites, including identity verification and social networking websites. Your use of these features may cause the collection or sharing of information about you depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such a third party’s privacy statements.
We may share:
(A) Your personal data with any person or entity where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal processes.
- Produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government, or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings.
- Protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of ActiveX or others as permitted under applicable law.
(B) personal data about our visitors, customers, or former customers with the following companies that perform services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers, fulfillment service providers, payment processors, data processors, customer/support services, etc., and/or
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking/payments/facilitating financial transactions.
In sharing your personal data with such parties, we will reasonably endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal data to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
If any disclosure of your personal data involves the transfer of your personal data by ActiveX out of India, we will take steps to reasonably ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal data that is comparable to the protection under India’s data protection laws.
We have implemented reasonable security arrangements including physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal data. We are PCI DSS certified so the data you submit to us is secure and protected against loss or theft following the globally accepted data security standards. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event where you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
It is your responsibility to protect any passwords you require accessing your account, on ActiveX. Please use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not share your password with anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that we have compromised your password, immediately contact us, or change your password.
You undertake to treat your password and other confidential information to the use of ActiveX and its services confidentially, and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
You may update any of your personal data we possess by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to serve your request for updating. ActiveX reserves the right to accept or reject requests made for updating of personal data and in case of any such refusal we will also endeavour to inform you of the reason for such refusal.
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above by contacting us anytime at email@example.com.
If you do not wish for us to continue using your information, and/or disclose your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above, you may opt-out of providing the same by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit ActiveX, but you may not access certain options, offers, and services. ActiveX reserves all legal rights and remedies in such an event.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- a. mandated by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to our business operations.
- b. for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have an inquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to exercise your privacy rights concerning the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our customer grievance officer:
Customer Experience Grievance Officer Details:
At ActiveX, your experience with our product and services is of utmost importance to us. Our team is always on their toes with one goal and that is delighting our customers. We are committed to giving our best shot at resolving your concern. In any way, if you feel we can do more to live up to your expectations, then that would be an opportunity for us. Here are all the platforms through which you can easily get in touch with us.
We are sure that you will get answers to all your queries on our support page here (Insert FAQ Link)
For any queries related to ActiveX, you can chat with us on our website via Facebook Messenger. We are at your service 24/7, 365 days.
Our customer experience force is at your service 24/7, 365 days via the support page. You can chat with us on our website via Facebook Messenger. Our team will address your concern within 3 days.
If you do not get a reply to your query within the stipulated time, you can write to us at sales@myactiveX.com and our team will revert to you within 2 days.
If you are yet to receive an answer, you can contact our Grievance Officer–Richa Mishra (Manager - Customer Experience) by writing to email@example.com and we shall respond within a day.
If you would like to speak to us, please feel free to call at +91 95080 80810.
Our office addresses:
- Registered Office:Flat No. 1003 Building E, Nancy Lake Homes, Pune Satara Road, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra, 411046
- Pune Office: 101, 102, 103, 1st Floor, C - Wing, Anjana Realty, Sr. No 10, Mangdewadi, Katraj, PUNE India 411046