We get this question a lot from our customers: When is the best time to take the weight?
Hence, we decided to share this information for everyone and help you to make the best use of your weighing scale to keep a track on your fitness goal.
According to weight loss experts, the best time to weigh yourself is the first thing every morning, after you finish your morning rituals and continue following the same pattern every day consistently.
Experts recommend not to make multiple weight readings in a day as your body weight fluctuates on a daily basis because of water fluctuation. Hence, weighing yourself at the same time on a daily basis would give you more accurate results.
Thus, in a nutshell, weigh yourself every morning after your morning rituals and follow this at the same time, every day.
Some Dos and Don’ts of the taking weight.
- While taking your weight, please wear as little clothing as possible.
- Ensure that you have placed your scale on the hard and even surface. The scale should also not be placed above the carpet. If your scale is wobbly or is titled a bit, you would not get an accurate reading.
- While standing on the machine, stand still and distribute your weight evenly on both the feet.
- If you are using the Body Fat Scale or a BMI scale, you should not wear socks.
- Avoid taking measurement immediately after vigorous exercise, bath or sauna, dinner or lunch, after drinking alcohol or consuming a large amount of water.
Hope you find this article useful. In case you need any further assistance or clarification please ping us below on messenger.